How to recognize fake Nike Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo
Nike, Inc. is an American company selling various sports and clothing items.
The company was founded on January 25, 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, and became officially Nike, Inc. on May 30, 1978. The company takes its name from Nike, the Greek goddess of victory. Nike markets its products under its own brand, as well as Nike Golf, Nike Pro, Nike +, Air Jordan, Nike Skateboard Bowerman and Philip H. Knight.
An authentic pair of Nike Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo is price around 180$. If you encounter a pair that has a much lower price, it means you are confronted with a fake product.
1. The original Nike Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo sneaker box is entirely orange. On the side is a label with information such as: name, size, product code, color, country of origin, bar code. On the bottom of the box we find the logos used by Nike and the country of origin of the box.
2. Nike Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo is made of a very light upper to feel like you sre flying when you are running. In this case we have a sneaker dressed in a black/white theme. Both sides of the sneaker are dominated by a large white or gray swoosh.
3. On the outside of the original sneaker’s tongue there is a band on which the name and swoosh are in white. Inside is a label with information such as: size, product code (necessarily the same as the box), country of origin, barcode.
4. The outsole is made in gray/white/black without anything written on it. The inner sole is Volt and has written Running in black on it. On the midsole, at the back, the footprint specifications are written.
Fake vs Real Nike Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo
1. The box of fake sneakers has some details that distinguish it from the original. Such as: missing bar code, also the product code instead of Nike.com is the Nike logo. The swoosh on the side of the fake sneaker is longer and has a lighter color than the orginal.
2. On the outside of the original sneaker’s tongue there is a band on which the name and swoosh are in white. Instead of this information on the fake sneaker tongue is the Nike logo. Also on the fake heel is a gray swoosh that is not on the original.
3. On the midsole of the orginal sneaker, at the back, the footprint specifications are written. On fake this information is different.The theme of the colors used on the sole of the original is white/black/gray, on the fake is white/light grey/dark gray.